- Microsoft's Bing finally launches a form of personalized search (  )
- Netflix is shifting entirely to Amazon Web Services, not just for streaming, but for almost everything ( )
- Postmortems of startup failures ( )
- It took four long years, but spiking Android sales and the promising early reviews of Windows Phone 7 probably signal the beginning of the end of the iPhone's reign (  )
- Microsoft cut benefits again. Their lack of corporate memory is just astounding. Look for new problems in morale and retention, just like after 2004, then for the benefits to be reinstated a couple years later, like they did in 2006. (  )
Friday, October 15, 2010
I've been active microblogging on Google Reader lately. Here's a summary of some of the topics that have caught my attention recently.
Posted by Greg Linden at 9:40 AM